Registered Building Surveyors

What you can lodge online

Registered Building Surveyors can lodge online to Council:

  • Section 80 building notification
  • Section 30 building permit and plans, including staged building permits, and
  • Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.

Amendments, variations, and extensions of time for building permits cannot be lodged online.

How to lodge online

You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services before you lodge online. As a registered user, you don't need to re-enter your personal information and can keep track of requests and applications on any device.

If you require assistance, please contact the City Development Branch at Council on 9240 1111.