Registered Building Surveyors
What you can lodge online
Registered Building Surveyors can lodge online to Council:
- Section 80 building notification
- Section 30 building permit and plans, including staged building permits, and
- Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.
Amendments, variations, and extensions of time for building permits cannot be lodged online.
How to lodge online
- Lodge a section 80 building notification
- Lodge a section 30 building permit and plans. As part of the application process, the fee is paid online by Visa or MasterCard.
- Lodge a Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services before you lodge online. As a registered user, you don't need to re-enter your personal information and can keep track of requests and applications on any device.
If you require assistance, please contact the City Development Branch at Council on 9240 1111.