View the Moreland municipal emissions snapshot developed by Beyond Zero Emissions and Ironbark Sustainability.
This report outlines the major sources of carbon emissions for the entire municipality. Due to the approximate nature of the profile, the emission values are represented as rounded numbers. This report includes the following sources:
- Stationary energy (grid supplied electricity/gas)
- Transport (on-road use and domestic passenger air travel)
- Waste (landfill and wastewater)
- Agriculture (enteric fermentation, manure management, and synthetic fertilizer use)
- Land Use Change (land clearance and reforestation)