Free community support is available to get vaccinated!
We are offering a new initiative called COVID-19 Community Liaison Officer Program to provide further individualised support to all community members who face any barriers to getting vaccinated. This program is funded by the Department of Health.
This program will work to support a range of COVID-19 health responses including vaccination, testing, COVID positive pathways, and COVID safe behaviours. The individual case management approach also provides scope to advance other public health priorities such as flu vaccination.
If you need help getting a COVID vaccination, our Community Liaison Officers are here to help you!
How Community Liaison Officer can help you?
A number of support options are available for people in the community who require assistance.
- Help you book an appointment
- Take you to your appointment or organise a free taxi
- Help you book an in-home vaccination appointment (You can access this service if you have difficulty going to a vaccination clinic.)
- Answering any COVID-19 vaccination questions you may have
- Help with anything else which may be stopping you from getting your COVID vaccination
This is a 100% free service, and everyone is welcome to use this service.
How you can contact Community Liaison Officers?
- Kim Tully – 0438 260 572 (English)
- Oznur Demirhan – 0410 521 009 (Turkish and English)
- Madeeha Khalil – 0433 229 143 (Urdu and English)
Or you can email Casi@Moreland.vic.gov.au.
We can also help you in any language by using interpreters.