We provide work experience opportunities for local students and disadvantaged community members.
Work experience opportunities
We offer three types of work experience:
- Formal work experience as part of an education course (secondary or tertiary students)
- Community-based work experience through an organisation that works with disadvantaged community member
- Non-structured work experience that is not required as part of a course.
Request a work experience placement
To apply for work experience with Moreland:
1. complete the Work Experience Request Form
2. send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have submitted our application, your request is sent to the manager of the relevant area. If the request can be accommodated, we will provide you with the manager's contact details. It is then your responsibility to contact the manager to discuss further arrangements.
We recommended looking for work experience elsewhere if you do not hear back from us within a week.
For more work experience information visit the Department of Education and Training website.
We work with AGA Apprenticeships Plus to provide traineeship opportunities.
Traineeships can be:
- undertaken on a full-time or part-time basis
- used as a stepping stone to start or further a career in an industry
- paid opportunities to combine formal learning (e.g. TAFE) with workplace training.