Reviews: books, films and music
Add your review
Like to share your thoughts about a book, CD or DVD you've borrowed from the library?
You can now add your review of any item in the collection to the library catalogue.
- Search the catalogue for the item's title.
- Click on the item's title to bring up the full record.
- Click on 'Add your review' under the 'Average Rating' heading.
- Enter your Borrower ID (last seven digits on the barcode of your library card)
- Enter your library PIN .
- Select a rating out of 10 from the drop-down menu.
- Enter comments about the title in the Comments section.
- Click 'Add Comment'.
- The comment will be sent to a moderator (staff member) to check for inappropriate material. This may take at least a few days.
- To see your review, search the catalogue for the item's title. Click on the book's title. Click on 'Ratings and Comments' link next to the 'Average Rating ' heading.
Book review sites
- Bookish - expert book recommendations
- The Age (book news and reviews)
- Australian Book Review
- The Guardian (book news and reviews)
- Library Thing (reader reviews)
- Inside a Dog (teenage fiction)
- Salon.com (book news and reviews)
- New York Times (book news and reviews)
- The Times Literary Supplement