Home library service
Want to borrow but are unable to visit one of our libraries due to ill health, frailty or a disability?
Moreland library service offers free delivery of library material to people living in the City of Moreland who are unable to visit their local library or have difficulties carrying items home.
Our home library staff will bring the library to you.
We also visit nursing homes and other institutions.
Patron visits are scheduled on a set day every 4 weeks.
The Home Library Service delivers specifically requested titles in a variety of formats including:
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Large print books
- Audio books
- Magazines (print and e-Magazines)
- Music compact discs and music streaming
- Material in our community languages
- Free access to a range of online information resources
Complete the Home Library Service Membership form (DOC 230Kb).