Beneath the fig leaves
A memoir of food, family and Greece
Olympia Panagiotopoulos will discuss her debut memoir, Beneath the Fig Leaves, a vibrant and compelling tribute to her heritage and parents’ journey. Enjoy a rich tapestry of food, family and Greece in this powerful exploration of the ties that bind.
View the COVIDSafe public event registration information for this event here: Beneath the Fig Leaves - COVIDSafe public event registration
By booking into this program you are agreeing to abide by the following conditions:
• Do not attend this program if you have been unwell/ have been in close contact with someone unwell/waiting for results of a Coronavirus test.
• Attendees are required to use the QR code to check in on entry or manually check in.
• Social distancing must be maintained during the program.
• Please have a facemask with you.
• Use of hand sanitiser required before program participation.
• Events will be cancelled at short notice in the event of increased COVID restrictions.
• Attendees are required to arrive and leave on time for this session. If you are 5 minutes late for the session, please be advised that your place will be offered to others.
Due to changes in COVID-19 restrictions this event may change. Please check the library Facebook page or website for updates.
Moreland City Libraries
Moreland City Council
Phone: 9389 8600