Computer and technology classes
Be Connected is an Australia wide initiative empowering all Australians to thrive in a digital world. The Be Connected website can help you learn more about safely using computers, technology and the internet.
One-on-one computer help
Brunswick, Campbell Turnbull, Coburg, Fawkner and Glenroy Libraries.
Any questions about any computer, phone or device.
Make a booking at a time that suits you at the library information desk or by calling 9353 4023.
Drop-in help computers and devices
10 am every Wednesday, Coburg Library
2 pm every Wednesday, Glenroy Library
1 pm every Thursday, Brunswick Library
- 2 pm, Tuesday 7 January, Fawkner Library
- 2 pm, Tuesday 4 February, Fawkner Library
- 2 pm, Tuesday 3 March, Fawkner Library
Feeling overwhelmed, stuck using your phone or computer program? Drop in to this session and let us help you.
MyGov help sessions
- 10.30 am – 11.30 am, Monday 20 January, Coburg Library
- 10.30 am – 11.30 am, Monday 17 February, Coburg Library
- 10.30 am – 11.30 am, Monday 16 March, Coburg Library
Need help with Centrelink or myGov online?
Interpreters available by prior request, call 9353 4023.
Try an iPad
- 2 pm, Monday 20 January, Coburg Library
- 2 pm, Monday 17 February, Coburg Library
- 2 pm, Monday 16 March, Coburg Library
Battling with your iPhone or iPad? Want to try one out? Come to this class for complete beginners.
Digital photo tinting
6.30 pm, Thursday 13 February, Brunswick Library
Want to give your photos that old-fashioned charm? Have fun experimenting with the vintage technique of photo tinting.
Bring your own photos, or explore our collection, and learn how to digitally colour tint. Then print them out!
Mindstorm - fun coding for adults
6.30 pm, Thursday 26 March, Brunswick Library
Channel your inner child and have some fun learning basic visual coding using LEGO Mindstorm robots in this introductory workshop.
You can also book directly with Moreland Libraries by phone.