Follow us on:
Sign-up to our eNewsletter to receive the latest library news and find out what’s on.
Library Advisory Committee
Our Library Advisory Committee is made up of community representatives and a Councillor who advise on library matters and performance. To raise issues related to using the library contact this committee through the Customer Service.
Strategies and policies
Moreland Library services and resources are for the benefit and use of the whole community. Our policies help to ensure all library members can access materials and services.
- The Library Use Policy (DOC 66Kb) outlines the rights and obligations of library members.
- The Library Loans Policy (DOC 70Kb) outlines the number of items which may be borrowed, the length of time that something can be borrowed, and any charges associated with lending of items or use of facilities.
- The Library Selection and Collection Development Policy (DOC 168Kb) outlines the range of library collections and resources available.
- The Computer, Internet, Wireless, Printing and Photocopy Conditions for Public Use (DOC 82Kb) outlines guidelines for public use of internet and printing facilities.
- The Library Services Strategy 2019 provides direction and priorities for the development of Moreland Library services. The strategy is based on the outcomes of a strategic review undertaken in 2018 in consultation with the community.