All our libraries offer WiFi, internet and computers. Printing, scanning and photocopying are available at all locations.
You can connect your laptop or device to our WiFi network for free. You do not need to be a library member.
Computers and internet
All Moreland libraries have computers with internet access which can be used by library members for free. To book a computer, call any of our libraries and provide your membership number. Library staff can help you with this.
Coburg and Fawkner libraries each have an express computer which is available for 15 minute walk up sessions.
You can use a computer for a maximum of two hours a day. Computers have Microsoft Office 2013, Firefox, Adobe Reader and webcams.
Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Black and white printing and photocopies are 20¢ per A4 copy and 40¢ per A3 copy.
- Colour printing and photocopies are $1 per A4 copy and $2 per A3 copy.
- The default printer setting is for double-sided A4 black and white copies.
You will need your library membership card to print or photocopy. You can use an EFTPOS terminal to load money onto your card to pay for the printing. You are responsible for your own printing and photocopying and there are no refunds.
The photocopiers use 100 per cent recycled white paper. You cannot use your own paper.
You can also use the photocopier to scan documents and save them to a USB. You can either use your own USB or purchase one from the library for $10.
Printing from your device
You can print directly from your own device, including your mobile, laptop or tablet using your library card details.
How to print from your device
- On your device, log in to the Print Center with your library card details.
- Your username is your library card number with an uppercase "A" at the beginning and an uppercase "B" at the end (for example, A20003010000000B). Your password is your birthdate in 8-digit format (DDMMYYYY).
- To print, click the Upload button, choose a document from your device and click Open. You can click on the uploaded document in Print Center to change print options.
- Scan your library card at a Moreland library printer to release your print jobs. You will need to have enough money loaded on your card to pay for the print jobs.
- Please note: jobs are stored in the Print Center for 7 hours before being automatically deleted.