Join us for all the fun and excitement of the Glenroy Festival and launch of the new Glenroy Community Hub on Sunday 15 May from 11am – 3pm.
Glenroy Festival is a FREE community celebration featuring live entertainment, interactive art, kids workshops and activities, community stalls, delicious food and much more.
Explore the state of the art Community Hub with exclusive access into rooms and spaces of Council and community-based services.
- Main stage performances will feature Sharni Weiss, Hana & Jessi Lee, Djirri Djirri Dancers, Chikchika, Iris and Glenroy- local soul legend Kylie Auldist! With MC support from the fabulous Neda Rahmani.
- From the Word Grow cooking demonstrations and recipe booklet launch will showcase delicious recipes from local cooks, Tania Sangiorgio, Laura Marchese & Sonu Mohan.
- Youth hub program with hip hop writing workshops hosted by Outer Urban Projects, recording and electronic music workshops hosted by Sound School Melbourne and tote bag screen printing by Killer Merch in the makerspace.
Free workshops and activities for all ages including African Drumming workshops hosted by African Drumming, Hoola Hooping, Henna Body Art by RZ Henna Art, bookmark and coaster making, smoothie bikes and more.
Ageing & Living Well will offer drop in sessions on how to repair a tap by I’m Still Learning. As well as Inner Peace & Balance sessions for over 55s.
- Open days by community services located in Glenroy Community Hub. Discover local services inside the new hub including Glenroy Kindergarten, Glenroy Neighbourhood House, Glenroy Library, Co-Health, Northern Schools Early Years and Moreland City Council Maternal and early Years.
- Free kids program including story time with Aunty Fay Muir, Super Amazing Dolphin Show, kids dance party with Hot Glue Buns, story time with Bae Marie, interactive circus play, Trash Puppet workshop and Glenroy Foto Finder scavenger hunt.
- Delicious food from Lions Club of Glenroy, Kaitri’s Catering, Wazzup Falafel, Mis Gueros Mexica, and Whipp’d Ice Cream.
Hub Tours with the Architects from DesignInc - Register at Council Help Desk
Plus, community stalls full of activities and information, sports demonstrations and more!
Getting to Glenroy Festival
Glenroy Community Hub, 50 Wheatsheaf Rd, Glenroy
Moreland City Council encourages you to walk, cycle or use public transport to and from the festival.
Train: Nearest station – Glenroy Station
Buses: 513, 534, 536
For more information, visit Public Transport Victoria’s website: ptv.vic.gov.au
Limited parking available on surrounding streets.
Glenroy Festival caters for patrons of all abilities by providing accessible toilets and parking. Accessible parking is available on Wheatsheaf Road.
Official welcome and speeches will be Auslan interpreted.
Contact the Festivals team
Festivals Team, Festivals Officer
Phone: 9240 1111