Newlands Senior Citizens Centre
Newlands Senior Citizens Centre is located at 49-53 Murray Road, Coburg.
- 60 seated
- 80 standing
Facilities and equipment
- Timber floors
- 60 chairs
- Trestle tables
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week, subject to availability.
Bookings must be a minimum of 3 hours.
- $11.85 per hour for community groups
- $36.05 per hour for private users on weekdays
- $83.55 per hour for private users on weekends
Prices effective until 30 June 2020 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part there of beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
- $1159.35 bond for events deemed high risk
Public liability insurance
- $29.00 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Make a booking
- Check availability and request a booking online for Newlands Senior Citizens Centre.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Community Venues within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.