Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre
Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre is located at the Coburg Lake Reserve, Lake Reserve, off Murray Road, Coburg North.
- 80 seated (40 per room)
- 120 standing (60 per room)
Facilities and equipment
- 80 chairs
- 6 trestle tables
- Gas wall heating
- Ceiling fans
- Kitchenette for tea and coffee
- Carpet and vinyl flooring
- Off street parking.
Available to hire from 8 am - 10 pm, 7 days a week.
Bookings must be a minimum of 3 hours.
- $11.85 per hour for community groups
- $36.05 per hour for private users on weekdays
- $83.55 per hour for private users on weekends
Prices effective until 30 June 2020 inclusive of GST.
Penalty rate applies per hour or part there of beyond agreed booking time as stated on hire agreement.
- $1159.35 bond for events deemed high risk
Public liability insurance
- $29.00 public liability insurance available for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
Make a booking
- Check availability and request a booking online for Harry Atkinson Art and Craft Centre.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council recieves your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid to prior to your event.
Three minute walk from tram 19, Sydney Road.
Five minute walk from bus route 525 and 526 on Murray Road.
Ten minute walk to Batman train station, Upfield line.
Car park, shared with Lake Reserve, for 50 cars. The car park will be locked at 10 pm.