Fawkner Meeting Room
The Fawkner Meeting Room is located at 77 Jukes Rd, Fawkner, at the rear of the library and adjacent to the Fawkner Community Hall entrance.
- 22 people boardroom style
- 30 people theatre style
Facilities and equipment
- flat screen TV for mira-casting
- Available 7 days per week, 8am to 10pm
- Community or not for profit groups: $14.45 per hour
- Commercial or private use weekdays: $36.05 per hour
- Commercial or private use weekends: $83.55 per hour
$29.00 public liability insurance is available for community groups, not for profit groups or private bookings. Commercial bookings must provide their own public liability insurance.
No catering facilities are available at the Fawkner Meeting Room
Book the Fawkner Meeting Room
Make a booking request online
- Check availability and request a booking online for Fawkner Meeting Room.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking form and further instructions.
- Your booking form (DOC 136Kb) (DOC 136Kb)must be emailed to Community Venues within 14 days of your request.
- Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Make a booking request by phone or email
- Call Council Bookings on 9240 1111.
- Download Venues the Meeting Room booking form (DOC 136Kb) and email Community
- Council confirms your booking in writing.