Carols by the Lake
Our magical carols by candlelight event is held annually in December.
Join us for a magical night of carols by candlelight at Coburg Lake.
Grab your friends and family, bring a blanket and picnic to enjoy this festive season extravaganza.
Pre Carols entertainment: Lijuka
Musical Director: Eugene Ball
Hosted by: Sarah Ward (AKA Yana Alana)
Featuring live on stage:
- Moreland City Band
- Brunswick Secondary College Choir
- Oliver Clark
- Louisa Rankin
- Ben Gillespie
- Phoebe DeKlerk
- VICSEG Lullaby Choir
- Coburg High School Senior Jazz Band
- Auslan Stage Left
CANDLES AND PROGRAM SONGBOOKS
Candles and Program Songbooks are available upon arrival at the event.
FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
Food and beverages are available for purchase at the event from a range of vendors.
Moreland Council is committeed to eliminating the use of single-use plastic within Council’s own operations as well as at Council run events.
Therefore, single-use plastic bottled water will not be available for purchase at this event. Instead a Hydration Station will provide the water, we just need you to bring your own bottle!
- Reserved accessible parking and designated pick-up and drop-off point in Lake Grove for people with special mobility needs
- Designated wheelchair viewing platform
- Accessible toilet
- Designated Auslan priority audience viewing area
- Larger text Program Song Book available upon request
- Digital copy of the Program Song Book in Microsoft Word available upon request
*If you have any special needs or would like more information about accessibility at Carols by the Lake please contact Council on 9240 1111.
Please note that the car park along Lake Grove is closed to the public and limited parking is available in surrounding streets.
*We encourage you to walk, ride or catch public transport to Carols by the Lake.
Image credits: Jacinta Keefe Photography
Moreland City Council
Phone: 9240 1111