space+time Open Crafting Sessions
Join us every second Monday for an evening of crafting and socialisation.
At our open crafting sessions, we provide materials such as; paint, paper, modelling glue, embroidery threads, knitting needles, files, yarn and all sorts of crafty bits and bobs. There's also space for those who just want a cosy, fun environment to sit back and relax in.
- The sessions are non-guided, so you are free to do as much or as little as you like.
- Where we can help, we will.
- If you're looking to learn a specific skill, please check out our upcoming classes or ask us questions.
- If you’re interested in crafting but you’re not sure where to start, we can help!
- We are an absolute-beginner-friendly space.
Sessions will run on the first and third Monday of the month (except in February, the second session will be held on Thursday 20th), 6.30pm to 9pm at Siteworks.
- Please check our website for the room.
- Feel free to bring your own project along if you like!
- Food and drinks not provided, however there is a kitchen downstairs where you can get yourself a cuppa and heat up some food you've brought along.
- There is parking available off Dawson Street, directly opposite the Brunswick Baths (right outside Howler). From 6pm, it's free! Once you arrive at Siteworks (it looks like an old school), walk straight through the big gate you'll find on Saxon Street and head down the first pathway you see on your right. Enter the big wooden double doors. You'll now be in the reception area. Please note that Siteworks is a community space, so you are all welcome to have a look around and explore!
- The building is locked after 8pm, so let us know if you're going to be late and we can let you in.
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message.
Gabriella Joustra, Organiser