Australian Energy Foundation
Council has partnered with the Australian Energy Foundation (formerly known as Moreland Energy Foundation of MEFL) to provide you with simple energy advice you can trust. Whether you’re a resident, school or business, the Australian Energy Foundation can support you.
Support for residents
The energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can help you work out exactly what you need to do to make your home energy-efficient. From solar to pool pump controllers, they can provide advice on all areas of your home, helping you make an informed decision.
They can also connect you with reliable suppliers for everything you need to make your home energy-efficient. They conduct a rigorous procurement process so that you can buy with ease and confidence.
Areas they can help with include:
- Solar Panels and Battery Storage
- Draught Proofing
- LED Lighting
- Hot Water Heat Pumps
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
- Home Energy Assessments
- Pool Pump Controllers
- Window films
The Australian Energy Foundation also provides a home renovators service, free for Moreland residents. This includes a free one-hour consultation to Moreland residents who are looking to incorporate sustainable design, material and product choices into their renovation.
Support for businesses and schools
The Australian Energy Foundation also provides tailored advice and support for Moreland businesses and schools. Whether you’re looking to install solar, LED lighting or other ways to reduce your energy costs, the energy advisors at the Australian Energy Foundation can guide you through the process.
- Connect you with reliable suppliers for solar, LED lighting and home energy assessments
- Help you work out which quote is the best deal for you
- Guide you through the funding options and available rebates
- Visit the Australian Energy Foundation website to learn about all the things you can do in your home, business or school
- Contact one of their energy advisors on 1300 23 68 55 or email email@example.com
- Get a quote for your home. Visit aef.com.au
Who is the Australian Energy Foundation?
- The Australian Energy Foundation is a for purpose organisation, leading the way to an equitable zero carbon society. They accelerate the energy transition by empowering communities to take action. Read more about AEF.
The History of the Australian Energy Foundation
In 2000 Moreland Council established the Moreland Energy Foundation (MEFL) to help Moreland’s households, businesses and community groups save energy and money while reducing their carbon emissions. To recognise their national footprint, the organisation rebranded in 2019 to the Australian Energy Foundation.