Moreland Youth Services are developing a new youth strategy that will shape the way Council supports and works alongside young people (12 - 25 year olds) who live, work or study in Moreland.
In order for Council to better understand the needs of Moreland’s young people, we spoke with young people and service providers across Moreland. From these discussions we developed a needs and service analysis that you can download below.
The Final Strategy is here
We have consulted with approximately 2,300 young people, local service organisations and educators and are happy to release Final strategy.
Our new Strategy outlines 5 outcome areas to best support young people which include:
1. Improving our service system;
2. Enhancing voice and participation;
3. Increasing skills and job opportunities;
4. Supporting health and resilience; and
5. Providing youth friendly spaces and places.
For more information email the Youth Projects Coordinator Damien Woodcock or phone 9389 8647.