Immunisation online bookings
Last updated: 24/4/2020
We’re still running our immunisation sessions, covering all vaccines on the National Immunisation Program schedule.
What immunisations are available?
These immunisations include:
- 1st visit- 6-8 week Immunisation
- 2nd visit- 4 month Immunisation
- 3rd visit- 6 month Immunisation
- 4th visit- 12 month Immunisation
- 5th visit- 18 month Immunisation
- 6th visit- 4 year old Immunisation
- Flu vaccine- free [All children aged 6 months up to 5 years of age, those 65 years and over, and those that fall into medical at risk groups]
- Hepatitis B - Adult - PAID
- Hepatitis B catch up program - Adult - PAID
- Measles, mumps, rubella booster – Adult
- New Parent Program- Whooping Cough booster
- Secondary School immunisation visit
- Varicella (chickenpox) booster- PAID
How to book:
To help streamline our service during COVID-19 restrictions, we are trialling an appointment booking website.
You will select the immunisation type, complete your details and then choose an available appointment time.
This trial will run from Thursday 30 April 30 - Tuesday 30 June.
The sessions for your child or baby are recorded in your My Health and Development Record (Child Health Record).
Changes and cancellations:
You can also manage changes or cancellations to your booking through our booking website. This can be easily done through your confirmation email.
COVID-19 response for Moreland City Council Immunisation Sessions
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Until further notice all sessions will run on their advertised day and time from Coburg Town Hall, 90 Bell St, Coburg. Carpark and entrance from Urquhart St.
Please be aware that we are experiencing higher than normal volumes of clients. Your visit may take longer than expected.
We are taking the following additional measures in light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19):
- It is advised that only one parent per immunised child can be present within the facility. Additional family members will be asked to wait outside (within reason).
- You will be asked a series of health screening questions, requested to clean your child health record and use hand sanitiser at the front door.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for your use throughout the venue.
- Disinfectant wipes located at staff stations to wipe down surfaces and equipment between clients and staff members using them.
- Furniture and equipment spaced 1.5m apart within the immunisation venue to promote physical distancing.
- Our family groups may complete their 15-minute wait where they feel comfortable in the venue after their immunisations, including outside if there is a suitable space.
The 15-minute wait following immunisation is a standard recommendation due to the low risk of a severe allergic reaction occurring after the vaccines have been received.
These symptoms can develop quickly and require immediate medical attention. As such we strongly discourage families from returning to their car to complete their 15-minute wait.
IMPORTANT: Due to unprecedented demand, and the uncertain availability of fee for service influenza vaccine, we are temporarily suspending our paid flu vaccine program. We will review this decision over the coming weeks, and apologise for any inconvenience. We will continue to offer free flu vaccines to all those eligible for the free program. Please see the flu availability for more information.