Tourism has the potential to become Australia’s fastest growing industry and is a significant economic driver for Moreland.
Visitor spend is a contributor to the local economy, from restaurants and cafes to retailers, petrol stations, cleaning services and more.
Top attractions and events in Moreland
- Pentridge Coburg including Palace cinemas
- Sydney Road Street Party attracts thousands of visitors
- Brunswick Music Festival
- CERES Community Environment Park
- Coburg Lake Reserve
- Coburg Farmers' Market
- Counihan Gallery Brunswick
- Sydney Road - one of the longest shopping strips in Melbourne
- Live music venues, events, craft brewers and distillers and cafes.
Tips to attract tourists to your business
Listed below are some organisations that feature great tips and guides for your business: