Waterfield Street, Coburg – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be reconstructing Waterfield Street, Coburg between Bell Street and Victoria.
The project is in the design phase with construction works set to commence in October 2019 and programmed for completion in November 2019.
The works comprise:
- Reconstructing bluestone kerb and channel that has sunk
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement to a depth of 100mm and laying a new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of failed asphalt footpath areas
- Total length 200m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $845,000
- Construction Start Date: October 2019
- Construction End Date: November 2019