Ronald Street, North Coburg – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be reconstructing Ronald Street, North Coburg between Ballard Avenue and Danthonia Street.
Consultation with the residents was undertaken in March 2019 and the design was completed in April 2019.
The project is in the construction phase with works having commenced in July 2019 and programmed for completion in November 2019.
The works comprise:
- Construction of new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying ofa new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total length 295m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $575,000
- Construction Start Date: July 2019
- Construction End Date: November 2019