Rogers Street, Coburg – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be reconstructing Rogers Street, Coburg between Ross Street and the Upfield Railway Line.
Consultation with the residents was undertaken in March 2019 and the design was completed in April 2019.
The project is in the construction phase with works set to commence in August 2019 and programmed for completion in December 2020.
The works comprise:
- Construction of new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying of new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total length 165m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $432,950
- Construction Start Date: August 2019
- Construction End Date: December 2019