Lorensen Avenue, Coburg North – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be reconstructing Lorensen Avenue, Coburg to the north of Orvieto Street.
Consultation with the residents was undertaken in May 2019 and the design was completed in July 2019.
The project is in the tendering phase with construction works set to commence in November 2019 and programmed for completion in March 2020.
The works comprise:
- Construction of new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying of new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total length 100m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $230,000
- Construction Start Date: November 2019
- Construction End Date: February 2020