Glenora Avenue, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
In 2018 Council reconstructed Glenora Avenue, Coburg between Harding Street and Carlisle Street.
The project was completed in February 2019.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 310 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $670,000
- Construction start date: November 2018
- Construction end date: February 2019