Foch Avenue, Coburg – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be reconstructing Foch Avenue, Coburg between Strathearn Avenue and Haig Avenue.
Consultation with the residents was undertake in May 2019 and the design was completed in June 2019.
The project is in the tender phase with construction works set to commence in October 2019 and programmed for completion in March 2020.
The works comprise:
- Construction of new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying of new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total Length 180m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $489,320
- Construction Start Date : October 2019
- Construction End Date: March 2020