Davies Street, Brunswick – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2020-2021 Council will be reconstructing Davies Street, Brunswick between Payne Street and Barrow Street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in February 2020 and the design was completed in March 2020.
Construction works are set to commence in August 2020 and programmed for completion in December 2020.
The works comprise:
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 230 m
Images: Davies Street – Before Road Reconstruction Works