Becket Street North & Muntz Avenue, Glenroy – Road Reconstruction Works
In 2019 – 20 Council will be re-constructing Becket Street North and Muntz Avenue, Glenroy between Pecham Street and Gervase Avenue.
Consultation with the residets was undertaken in January 2019 and the design was completed in April 2019.
The project is in the construction phase with works having commenced in July 2019 and will be completed in November 2019.
The works include:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total length 380 m
Budget and Timelines
- Budget $645,000
- Construction Start Date: July 2019
- Construction End Date: November 2019