Balloan Street, Coburg – Road Reconstruction
In 2020-2021 Council will be reconstructing Balloan Street, Coburg.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in March 2020 and the design was completed in April 2020.
The project is in the tender phase, with construction works set to commence in February 2021 and programmed for completion in May 2021.
The works comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 205 m
Image: Balloan Street – Before Road Reconstruction Works