Ingham Street, Brunswick - Road reconstruction works
In 2018 Council reconstructed Ingham Street, Brusnwick.
The project was completed by December 2018.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel.
- Reconstructing the existing road pavement.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings and footpaths.
- Total length: 110 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $207,000
- Construction start date: September 2018
- Construction end date: December 2018