Campbell Street, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
In 2018 Council reconstructed Campbell Street, Coburg between De Carle Street and Barrow Street.
The project was completed in September 2018.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel. The level will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Reconstruction of the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 370 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget : $1,235,000
- Construction start date: February 2018
- Construction end date: September 2018