Tudor Street, Glenroy - Road reconstruction works
In 2017-18 Council reconstructed Tudor Street, Glenroy between Waterloo Road and Plumpton Avenue.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels have been altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 260 metres
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $500,000.
- Construction start date: February 2018
- Construction end date: May 2018