Robinson Reserve, Coburg - Public toilet upgrade
Robinson Reserve, 104 Reynard Street, Coburg.
Council has upgraded the existing public toilet in line with the Public Toilet Strategy 2012 (revision February 2016) Appendix D – Capital Works implementation program.
The works comprised:
- Demolition of the existing old toilet block
- Construction of a new 1D unisex accessible public toilet in the same location as the existing public toilet, and
- Construction of an accessible concrete path that joins the existing path network.
The new toilet facility is controlled by a solar powered locking system and open during daylight hours only.
- Construction start date: February 2018
- Construction end date: May 2018
Any queries in relation to these works should be directed to the Project Manager, Stephen Petrie on phone 9240 1111.