Mitchell Parade, Pascoe Vale South - Road reconstruction works
Council has reconstructed Mitchell Parade, Pascoe Vale South between Bell Street and Vaux Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels have been altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 535 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $665,000
- Construction start date: September 2017
- Construction end date: January 2018