Coburg Street, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
Council has completed reconstruction of Coburg Street, Coburg between Rennie Street and Walsh Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels have been altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 260 metres.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $623,000
- Construction start date: September 2017
- Construction end date: December 2017