Davies Street, Brunswick - Road reconstruction works
In 2016-17 Council reconstructed Davies Street, Brunswick between De Carle Street and Payne Street.
The works comprised:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel.
- Reconstruction of road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total Length: 140 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $400,000
- Construction start date: April 2017
- Construction end date: June 2017
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.