Lytton Street, Glenroy - Road reconstruction works
In 2015-16 Council reconstructed Lytton Street, Glenroy between Chapman Avenue and William Street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in June 2015 with the design being completed in July 2015.
The works included:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel on the existing alignment
- Laying a new asphalt road surface
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge
- Reinstatement of nature strips
- Total Length: 359m
Budget and timeline
- Budget: $433,600
- Construction start date: October 2015
- Construction end date: February 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.