Deans Street, Coburg - Road reconstruction works
In 2015-16 Council reconstructed Deans Street, Coburg.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in November 2015. Works commenced in mid April 2016 and finished in June 2016.
The works included:
- Constructing new underground drainage pipes and associated pits
- Reconstructing the existing bluestone kerb and channel. The levels will be raised to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties
- Reconstructing the road pavement and laying a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 155 m
Budget and timeline
- Budget: $320,000
- Construction start date: April 2016
- Construction end date: June 2016
If you have an enquiry or would like further information about this project, please contact Council.