Business parking permit renewal
Council sends renewal notices in the mail or via email for business parking permits.
After you pay the renewal fee, your parking permit is automatically renewed.
- Renew a business parking permit online by Visa or MasterCard.
- You need the 'Application number' on your renewal statement.
You can register as a user and sign in to Council Online Services to access My Accounts. As a registered user, you can keep track of requests and applications on any device and don't need to re-enter your personal information.
Other ways to pay
Pay by phone
Pay business parking permit with a Visa or MasterCard over the phone 24 hours using Council's secure automated system.
- Phone 9240 1111 and press 1 for phone payments. Then press 7 to pay 'licencing tax invoices' and follow the voice prompts.
- You will need to provide the ‘Application number' located on your renewal statement and your Visa or MasterCard details.
Pay by post
- Separate the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and mail it with your cheque or money order to Moreland City Council, Locked Bag 10, Moreland 3058, before the due date.
- Make the cheque or money order payable to ‘Moreland City Council’ and cross it 'Not negotiable'. Do not include cash in the mail.
Council does not provide a receipt for payments received by mail. Keep the top section of the invoice for your records.
Pay in person
- Bring your invoice to a Council Customer Service Centre.
- You can pay by Visa or MasterCard, EFTPOS, cheque, money order, or cash. The minimum payment for all card transactions is $10 and there is no cash out facility.