Moreland Council applies for grant to improve high risk locations
As part of the TAC Black Spot Program which invites Local councils to apply for the funding of projects at high risk locations, Council has recently submitted a total of 8 projects for TAC funding in the 2020/21 financial year.
The current applications are being reviewed by the Department of Transport and the TAC and an announcement of funding will be made early 2020.
Moreland Councils applications include the following locations:
- Daly Street & Victoria Street Intersection
- Mitchell Street & Barrow Street Intersection
- Lygon Street & Victoria Street Intersection
- Bakers Road and Pallet Street Intersection
- Dawson Street and Fallon Street Intersection
- Dawson Street and Moule Street Intersection
- Albert Street and Pearson Street Intersection
- Murray Street and Bonwick Street Intersection
Applications are assessed based on a cost benefit ratio across application from the state.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Councils Transport Engineering Team.