Documents for public inspection
You can visit Council to look at any document from the list below.
Contact Council and ask for the Governance Unit to arrange a time to visit Moreland Civic Centre and see the document.
You cannot ask for a copy to be emailed or faxed to you, you must come in and view it.
Under the Local Government Act 1989, the following documents are available for public inspection:
Council staff and Councillors
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (other than interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) taken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months.
- A register of authorised officers appointed under section 224 of the Act.
Councillor expenses are kept on this website.
Ordinary and Special Council Meetings
- Agendas for and minutes of ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months except if the minutes relate to parts of meetings which have been closed to members of the public.
Council meeting agendas, minutes and reports for the previous 12 months are kept on this website.
- A register of delegations.
- Details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease.
Donations, grants and memberships
A list of donations and grants made by the Council during the previous 12 months, including the names of persons who, or boes which, have received a dontion or grant and the amount of each donation of grant.