Documents for public inspection
We are required to make specific documents available for public inspection, as required by regulation 12 of the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015.
Documents available to the public
Documents containing details of overseas or interstate travel (other than interstate travel by land for less than 3 days) undertaken in an official capacity by a Councillors and any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months.
Agendas and minutes of Council meetings
Agendas and minutes of Council and special meetings held in the previous 12 months, other than those relating to a part of a meeting that was closed to members of the public and are confidential information within the meaning of the Act.
Council meeting agendas and minutes for at least the previous 12 months are kept on this website.
A register of delegations kept under section 87(1) and 98(4) of the Act, including the date on which the last review took place.
Details of leases
A document containing details of all leases involving land that were entered into by Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and value of the lease.
Register of appointed officers
A register maintained under secton 224(1A) of the Act of authorised officers under than section.
Donations and grants
A list of donations and grants made by Council in the previous 12 months, including the names of persons who, or bodies which, have recieved a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
How to access these documents
The documents can be viewed by appointment at Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg.
Contact Council and ask for the Governance Unit to arrange a time to visit Moreland Civic Centre and see the document.
You cannot ask for a copy to be emailed or faxed to you, you must come in and view it.
In addtional to our statutory requirements, we make this information available.
- Councillor expenses
- Councillor attendance
- S5 Instrument of Delegation to the Chief Executive Officer - 15 June 2020 (PDF 222Kb)
- S5 Instrument of Delegation to the Chief Executive Officer - COVID-19 Emergency Delegation - 26 March 2020
- S6 Instrument of Delegation from Council to members of Council staff - 15 June 2020 (PDF 479Kb)
- S7 Instrument of Sub-delegation by the Chief Executive Officer to Council staff - January 2019
- S13 Instrument of Delegation by the Chief Executive Officer of Chief Executive Officer Powers to staff - April 2017
- S14 Instrument of Delegation by the Chief Executive Officer for VicSmart Applications under the Planning and Environment Act 1987 - 30 June 2020
The Annual Report also contains a range of information.