Draft Moreland Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Framework
We’ve developed a Draft Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Framework to guide us when it comes to the planning, provision and advocacy of sport and physical activity opportunities across the next 10 years and into the future.
This includes services and activities provided at Council owned and managed facilities. We’re aiming to enhance the range and effectiveness of sporting facilities, infrastructure and services for community sport and recreation groups, schools and residents across Moreland.
The draft framework sets out our key priorities across 3 key strategic directions including:
- Participation in sport and physical activity.
- Sporting facilities and environments.
- Policy, planning and delivery of sport and physical activity outcomes
Have your say - submissions now closed
We invited submissions for the Draft Moreland Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Framework until Monday 2 September.
We are now collating the community feedback received
- Draft Moreland Sport and Active Recreation Framework (PDF 1Mb)
- Draft Moreland Sport and Active Recreation Framework (DOC 1Mb)
For more information
For further information about the Draft Moreland Sport and Active Recreation Strategic Framework, please contact Recreation Services on 9240 1111.