Get tested in Moreland
Updated: 14 August 3:15pm
On this page:
- Your options for getting tested
- Important things to know about getting tested
- Getting your results from a test
- How to apply for test isolation payments
Fawkner walk-in site: 10am - 4pm*
CB Smith Reserve, 79 Jukes Rd, Fawkner
Operating from the basketball stadium, behind the Fawkner Library.
Oak Park walk-in site: 9:30am - 4:30pm*
Pascoe Vale Central Cricket Club - 563a Pascoe Vale Rd, Pascoe Vale
Located at Oak Park Sports & Aquatic.
The State Government is now offering a new 'Call-to-Test' service that offers home COVID-19 testing to those who cannot leave home due to injury, mobility, disability or other eligible reasons.
To check your eligibility call the coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 and select option 9 or visit the DHHS website for more information.
*The closing time refers to approx. time last person will be seen. If there are long queues, the line may close before the scheduled time. If you arrive after 3pm, you may not be able to be tested.
- Get tested, if you HAVE symptoms, however mild,
- Get tested, if you have been in direct contact (a close contact) with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- The Victorian Department of Health & Human Services now advise you will no longer be admitted if you are asymptomatic, even if you live in the postcodes that were considered 'hot spots'.
- Children under 5 must be tested at Royal Children's Hospital
- If you have been waiting longer than 7 days please call: 1300 134 111 OR 1800 675 398. Thank you for being patient.
Victorian workers can apply for a $450 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Isolation Payment that provides financial support while they self-isolate to wait for the results of a COVID-19 test.
To find out more information visit the DHHS website.