Requests and payments
- Report an issue online - complete an online form to report an issue, request information or give feedback to Council.
- Pay online - pay your rates, renewals, fines, invoices and Council fees.
Phone, fax, email and post
Phone: 9240 1111 Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm (International +61 3 9240 1111)
Emergency after hours: phone 9240 1111. If you do not have a touch tone phone 9027 0691 directly.
Fax: (03) 9240 1212
Postal address: Locked Bag 10, Moreland Vic. 3058 Australia
TTY: phone 133 677 then ask for 03 9240 1111
Speak and listen: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9240 1111
Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service then ask for 9240 1111.
ABN: 46 202 010 737
Citizens Service Centres
- Moreland Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street, Coburg
- Brunswick Citizens Service Centre, 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick, and
- Glenroy Citizens Service Centre, 796N Pascoe Vale Road, Glenroy.
Open Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm. Ask about Council services and make Council payments with cash, cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.
Customer Service Charter outlines Council's commitment to customer service and the process for making a request or complaint.
Live chat and video
- Live web chat: Similar to instant messaging, you can chat by typing and asking questions with a Citizens Service Officer live on the internet.
- Moreland Video Connect: Like Face Time or Skype, see and speak to a Citizens Service Officer by video, on a computer or device with webcam.
To keep up with the latest consultations, events and Council news or to post a question:
Language Link is Council's free multilingual telephone information service. Phone or visit website pages for information in Moreland's nine main languages. As well as information, you can phone to connect to Council through a telephone interpreter.
|9280 1919||Other languages|
For all after hours media enquiries that relate to Council, phone Marco Bass, Manager Marketing and Communications, on 0481 000 614.
Complaints about Council services
Moreland City Council is committed to providing quality services to the community. See complaints about Council services for information about how to make a complaint or provide feedback and more detail about our process for handing complaints.
Whistleblowers provides information on whistleblowing, reporting processes and contact details for whisteblowers.
Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities
Council complies with the Victorian Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities. Read the Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006.