Wurundjeri Traditional Games Day
Join us for a day of Aboriginal games and fun for all the family as we celebrate Wurundjeri Week.
Games leaders Uncle Bill Nicholson and Mandy Nicholson will guide you through traditional team challenges, such as throwing a wit wit, boomerang or (blunt) spear and playing marngrook (traditional football).
The event will commence with a traditional Wurundjeri Welcome and Smoking Ceremony, and will also feature didgeridoo, dance and artefact displays.
- Please BYO picnic food, picnic rugs and deck chairs
- Coffee van will be on site for hot and cold drinks
- Sausage sizzle and fresh fruit available on site
- Please wear comfortable clothes and runners
- Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Emma Hutchinson, Arts Officer
Phone: 9384 9239