Brunswick Town Hall
Built in 1876, Brunswick Town Hall is located at 233 Sydney Road, Brunswick and is a historic building in the heart of Brunswick.
- 180 banquet style
- 200 theatre style
- 350 standing
Facilities and equipment
- 18 Round tables, 20 trestle tables and 200 chairs
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Polished timber floor
- Accessible access
- Public toilet facilities
- A commercial kitchen
- An atrium
- 12 metres wide x 20 metres length
The following equipment is available upon request:
- sound system and public address system
- small, raiseable stage area approximately 1 metre x 7 metres
- Town hall, kitchen and Atrium: $190.35 per hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Town hall, kitchen and Atrium daily rate: $1,803
Prices effective until 30 June 2018 inclusive of GST.
The facility must be cleaned and vacated by 1am.
The penalty rate applies per hour or part thereof beyond agreed booking time as stated on her agreement.
- $27.35 public liability insurance for community groups or private bookings.
- Public liability insurance is not provided for commercial bookings.
- $1,092.80 bond for events deemed high risk.
Tentative booking request
- Check availability and request a booking online for Brunswick Town Hall. Requests must be made at least 6 weeks before your event.
- An email will be sent to you with a booking from and further instructions.
- Your booking form must be emailed to Council Facilities within 14 days of your request. Failure to submit a booking form within 14 days will result in automatic cancellation of your tentative venue request.
- Once Council receives your completed booking form allow 5 working days for processing.
- If your booking is successful a confirmation letter will be issued.
- The security bond and hall hire fees must be paid prior to your event.
Less than 1 minute walk from tram 19, Sydney Road.
Two-minute walk from bus route 506 on Dawson Street.
Ten-minute walk from Jewell train station (500 metres).
Street parking is available. Ticket parking across from the Brunswick baths on Dawson Street (400 metres). Free parking behind the Mechanics Institute on weeknights and weekends (100 metres).