Carols by the Lake
Our magical annual carols by candlelight event happens at Coburg Lake Reserve in December.
Carols by the Lake 2015
Carols by the Lake 2015 was held on Saturday 12 December from 6 pm to 10 pm at Coburg Lake Reserve, Murray Road, Coburg.
The event featured pre-carols entertainment from 6 pm:
- Rroaming Christmas performers
- children's activities
- Salvation Army Moreland City Band Ensemble
Live on stage entertainment happened from 7.30 pm - 10 pm and included MC: Damian Callinan, Normie Rowe, The Gentlemen's Swing Club Band, Rae’s Children’s Choir, The Jingle Belles, Frank Benedetto, Nadia Morando and Santa.
Bring your own picnic dinner or get something to eat from our barbecue.
Please note that the car park along Lake Grove is closed and limited parking is available in surrounding streets.
Council is committed to increasing accessibility and inclusivity for all community events across the municipality.
Carols by the Lake provides:
- Auslan interpretation for the stage program
- reserved accessible parking and designated pick up and drop off points along Lake Grove
- accessible toilets
- larger text Carols Song Book, and
- digital Word version of the Carols Song Book.
If you have any special needs or would like any more information about accessibility at Carols by the Lake, contact Council.
Moreland City Council
Phone: 9240 1111