Waterfield Street (Victoria Street Mall), Coburg public toilets
North-east corner of Waterfield and Victoria Streets (Victoria Street Mall).
As resolved by Council in June 2017, the existing Exeloo on the north west corner of Waterfield Street and Victoria Street Mall is being replaced with a free standing regular toilet block.
The works comprise:
- Removal of the existing automated Exeloo toilet, which will be placed in storage and relocated to an alternative location yet to be confirmed.
- Construction of a new public toilet facility consisting of 1 unisex DDA compliant accessible toilet and 2 ambulant unisex toilet cubicles in Victoria Street Mall, opposite the Coburg Library, and
- Minor landscaping works to the surrounding areas.
Two disability parking bays in the Waterfield Street car park will be relocated.
Work is set to begin in March 2018 and be completed in June 2018.
- Victoria and Waterfield Street, (Victoria Street Mall), public toilet flyer (PDF 185Kb)
- Public Toilet Strategy (DOC 622Kb)
Any queries in relation to these works should be directed to the Project Manager, Stephen Petrie, phone 9240 1213 or email Stephen Petrie.