Robinson Reserve, Reynard Street Coburg
Council will be upgrading the existing public toilet that is line with the Public Toilet Strategy 2012 (revision February 2016) Appendix D – Capital Works implementation program.
The demolition of the existing public toilets and construction of a new accessible public toilet will commence in November 2017. The works will comprise:
- Demolition of the existing public toilet block,
- Construction of a new 1D unisex accessible public toilet in the same location as the existing public toilet, and
- Construction of an accessible concrete path that joins the existing path network.
The new toilet facility will consist of one unisex accessible toilet, controlled by a solar powered locking system and open during daylight hours only.
Budget and timelines
- Budget: $120,000
- Construction start date: February 2018
- Expected construction end date: April 2018
Please note that construction will now begin in February 2018 (not November 2017 as previously advertised) and expected completion is April 2018. This is due to delays in other projects the contractor was completing.
Any queries in relation to these works should be directed to the Project Manager, Stephen Petrie on phone 9240 1213 or via email.