Mitchell Parade, Pascoe Vale South - road reconstruction works
In 2017-18 Council will be reconstructing Mitchell Parade, Pascoe Vale South between Bell Street and Vaux Street.
Consultation with residents was undertaken in April 2017 and the design was completed in July 2017.
The project is in the construction phase, with works to be completed in February 2018.
The works will comprise:
- Construction of a new underground drainage system and pits.
- Reconstructing the existing concrete kerb and channel. The levels will be altered to flatten the road and improve vehicle access into properties.
- Laying of a new asphalt road surface.
- Reconstruction of vehicle crossings between the new kerb and footpath edge.
- Reinstatement of nature strips.
- Total length: 535 m
Budget and timelines
- Budget : $665,000
- Construction start date: September 2017
- Construction end date: February 2018